HOW WELL ARE YOU MANAGING YOUR LYMPHOEDEMA?
- Sleeve/stocking a bit worn out? NEED A REFIT?
- Skin dry and flakey? Heels cracked? GET MOISTURISING
- Neglected your self lymphatic massage regime lately? GET MASSAGING
- Compression sleeve/stocking hiding in the drawer? Summer is a lousy time to have to wear one but latest research shows it is still one of the most important ways of managing your lymphoedema. SO: GET IT OUT AND GET IT ON
- Exercise – make it a non-negotiable appointment with yourself! Exercise can increase activity of lymphangions (which move lymphatic fluid around the body) by 10 x per minute!
LYMPHOEDEMA is for life. We can’t cure lymphoedema but our experienced, caring team of lymphoedema therapists at BAY PHYSIOTHERAPY ST HELIERS can teach you how to manage your symptoms.
MORE TIPS AND ADVICE ON LYMPHOEDEMA PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT: